Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship PGCE1004
For commencement Semester 2 2018
1 Scholarship(s) available
For Duration of program (minimum)
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Scholarship converts the recipient from full fee paying (FEE)postgraduate coursework student to Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) fee paying student. Recipients will remain liable to pay the Commonwealth Supported Places fee for the postgraduate program they are enrolled in and any other fee that they may be required to pay including but not limited to student activity fees.
There must be a CSP place available in the program you apply for.
In Semester 2 this scholarship is only offered to students applying for the Juris Doctor within the Faculty of Law.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be commencing full-time study in an eligible degree program
- Demonstrate at least one disadvantage through an Equity Scholarships (ES) application to the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent resident
Candidates will be considered on the basis of their UAC Equity online application.
Each applicant must be experiencing low socio economic circumstances and will be assessed on their eligibility to demonstrate one or more of the following criteria:
How to Apply
- Indigenous Australian
- Long term medical condition/disability or ongoing affects of abuse
- Carer responsibilities
- Financial Hardship
- Regional or remote disadvantages
- Sole parent responsibilities
Applicants must submit a UAC Equity Scholarship application by Wednesday 13 June 2018.
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
Application is through the UAC.
This application is accessible here.