Warrane College Sporting Achievement Residential Awards UGCE1162
High school leavers
2 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Residential Sporting Award is established to assist first-year MALE residents with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
This Award will be payable as two credit notes of $2500 redeemable at the start of Session One and Two.
The Residential Sporting Award will be available to:
- first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
Specific selection criteria:
- representation in sport at a high level
- evidence of potential for leadership in sport
- be permitted to and have a willingness to take part in Warrane College’s sporting competitions
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College.
Special Application Procedure:
To be considered for the Residential Sporting Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Sporting Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships which includes:
- a statement addressing the selection criteria;
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegial life at Warrane College and UNSW at large; and
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants my be invited to an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".