Warrane College Community Service Residential Award UGCE1164
High school leavers
3 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Residential Community Award is established to assist first-year MALE residents with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
It will be payable as two credit notes at the start of Semester One and Two and will be redeemable for accommodation expenses only.
The Residential Community Award will be:
- available to first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
Specific selection criteria:
- evidence of extensive community service involvement
- ability to take part in Warrane College's community service initiatives
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College
Special Application Procedure:
To be considered for the Residential Award, applicants are required to:
- Submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Award; and
- Submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that also includes:
- a statement that addresses the specific selection criteria
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegiate life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".