Warrane College Community Service Residential Award UGCE1164
High school leavers
2 Scholarship(s) available
For 2 years
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Residential Community Award is established to assist first-year MALE residents with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
This Award is payable as credit notes in semester 1 and 2 and is only for accommodation expenses at Warrane College.
This scholarship is included in the Warrane Colleges Residential Scholarship Common Application. In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement. Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards (UGCE1163)
The Residential Community Award will be:
- available to first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
Specific selection criteria:
- evidence of extensive community service involvement
- ability to take part in Warrane College's community service initiatives
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College
Special Application Procedure:
To be considered for the Residential Award, applicants are required to:
- Submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Award; and
- Submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that also includes:
- a statement that addresses the specific selection criteria
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegiate life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to an interview.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).