Easson Geha Award in Planning UGCE1209
Third year and above
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Easson Geha Award in Planning was established to assist students undertaking the final year thesis course in the UNSW Built Environment Bachelor of Planning program.
Applicants must be:
- Intending to undertake the final year thesis course in the Bachelor of Planning program (PLAN4132).
- Previous recipients of the Award are ineligible.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Potential to contribute to wider society and the Planning community
- A statement outlining the reasons for applying for the Award and benefit to be gained from the financial support offered by the Award
- Preference may be given to applicants in receipt of means-tested Centrelink Benefits, such as ABSTUDY, Youth Allowance, or Austudy
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".