Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards UGCE1163
High school leavers
2 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards are established to assist first-year MALE residents with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
This Award is payable as two credit notes of $2,500 which are redeemable at the start of Session One and Two and are only for accommodation expenses at Warrane College.
The Residential Academic Award will be available to:
- first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
Specific Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained an ATAR (or equivalent) of at least 99.00
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College
Special Application Procedure:
To be considered for the Academic Achievement Residential Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that also includes:
- a statement that addresses the specific selection criteria
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegiate life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".