Warrane College Rural Area Students Residential Awards UGCE1166
High school leavers
5 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Residential Rural Award is established to assist MALE recipients with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
Each Award will be payable as two credit notes of $1,000 redeemable only for Warrane College accommodation expenses at the start of Session One and Two.
- be from a rural area; specifically, the family home must have been located in a rural area (anywhere in Australia) for at least four of the applicant's high school years.
Specific Selection Criteria:
- Applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College
Special Application Procedure
To be considered for the Residential Rural Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Rural Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that includes:
- a statement addressing the specific selection criteria;
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegial life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants my be invited to an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".