Warrane College Rural Area Students Residential Awards UGCE1166
High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2019
3 Scholarship(s) available
For up to 2 years
No residency requirements
The Warrane College Residential Rural Award is established to assist MALE recipients with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
This Award is payable as credit notes in semester 1 and 2 and is only for accommodation expenses at Warrane College.
This scholarship is included in the Warrane Colleges Residential Scholarship Common Application. In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement. Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards (UGCE1163)
- be from a rural area; specifically, the family home must have been located in a rural area (anywhere in Australia) for at least four of the applicant's high school years.
Specific Selection Criteria:
- Applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College
Special Application Procedure
To be considered for the Residential Rural Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Rural Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that includes:
- a statement addressing the specific selection criteria;
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegial life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Shortlisted applicants my be invited to an interview.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).