School of Chemical Engineering International Student Award UGCA1423
High school leavers, First year students
2 Scholarship(s) available
For one semester
The Award aims to encourage international studies that have completed a Foundation Studies program offered by an Australian or New Zealand university to enrol in an undergraduate degree program in the School of Chemical Engineering.
Applicants must be:
- International students; and
- Have completed a Foundation Studies Program offered by an Australian or New Zealand University and who will be commencing study at UNSW in Semester 1 (March) 2017; and
- Intending to enrol in one of the following undergraduate degree programs offered by the School:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science (Food Science & Technology/Nutrition)
Applications will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated interest in completing an undergraduate degree offered by the School of Chemical Engineering.
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.