David Garlick Memorial Scholarship UGCA1076
High school leavers
1 Scholarship(s) available
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The David Garlick Memorial Award was established to encourage and assist students undertaking a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology within the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be undertaking full-time study in the Bachelor of Exercise Physiology program in the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW and be in their first year of study.
Selection is based on:
- Academic merit, with consideration also being given to any physical activities that the applicant engages in & any sporting achievements.
- Leadership skills within school, workplace or community.
- Extra-curricular activities inclusive of sporting, cultural or volunteering/work experience
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in an area of Exercise Physiology
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship