Ian Somervaille Scholarship UGCE1055
High school leavers
2 Scholarship(s) available
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The Ian Somervaille Award supports immediate family members of current UNSW staff to undertake undergraduate study at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be commencing a full-time Undergraduate (single or dual) program at the UNSW
- Be an immediate family member of a current UNSW staff member
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural, volunteer/work experience etc)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".