David Trimm Scholarship in Chemical Engineering UGCA1432
First year students, Second year students, Third year and above
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The David Trimm Scholarship in Chemical Engineering aims to assist and support a second year undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program in Chemical Engineering (single or dual).
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a current student enrolled in a UNSW Undergraduate degree program in Chemical Engineering (single or dual); and
- Have achieved a minimum WAM of 75.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Aptitude and commitment to continue studies in Chemical Engineering
- Interests in pursuing a career in catalysis
- Demonstrated or potential leadership skills
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.