Lin Chun Memorial Award PGCA1008
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
The Lin Chun Memorial Award is available for international postgraduate students from Taiwan to undertake full-time study at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be undertaking, or intending to undertake, full-time study in a postgraduate qualification which includes Research, Coursework and ADFA at UNSW; and
- Be a Taiwan Citizen (you must provide a copy of your passport as proof of citizenship).
Each applicant will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Personal qualities such as extra-curricular activities
- Evidence of leadership skills
- Community work and a potential to contribute to the wider life of the University
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.