UNSW Global Academic Award PUCA1027
High school leavers, First year students
For 1 year
The UNSW Global Academic Award has been established to support high-achieving UNSW Global students to take undergraduate study at UNSW.
UNSW Global offers a range of academic and English language pathway programs to international students who have just missed out on direct entry into university
Students who successfully complete a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program and intend to progress to a UNSW bachelors degree are eligible for the UNSW Global Academic Award.
Offer 1: $5,000 for a duration of one year
Offer 2: $10,000 for a duration of one year
Payment will be made towards tuition fees in the student's second term of the first year of study.
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the Award Ceremony
- Be an International Student, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program (in Sydney or off-shore)and;
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for 2021
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate Offer (unconditional)
- Academic Merit
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 3, 2021.
* Eligible pathway programs include UNSW Global Foundation Program.
*This scholarship cannot be deferred.
No separate scholarship application is required.
Students completing a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program will automatically be considered for this Award.
Each applicant will be assessed based on their UNSW Admissions Application. You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate:
Shortlisted applicants are not required to attend an interview.
Students interested in this Scholarship can find further information here.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).