UNSW Indigenous Postgraduate Business Scholarship PGCE1015
For commencement Term 1 2024
For Duration of program (minimum)
The UNSW Indigenous Postgraduate Business Scholarship is established for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who are applying to a postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Preference will be given to applicants commencing an eligible postgraduate degree program (non AGSM).
UNSW Scholarships work in partnership with the Office of the PVC Indigenous and Nura Gili, Centre for Indigenous Programs. While Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity is unique and sacred to every person, UNSW scholarships for Indigenous students will require proof of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander identity and heritage. If you have not already provided proof of identity and heritage to Nura Gili, any Indigenous specific scholarship offer made by UNSW Scholarships will be conditional upon receipt of proof of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage to Nura Gili as outlined on the Nura Gili website. For more information, please visit: Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Descent
- Indigenous Australian (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander only); and
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in an eligible postgraduate coursework degree program in the UNSW Business School
- Applicants commencing an AGSM MBA program may also apply, but preference will be given to applicants commencing an eligible postgraduate degree program (non AGSM)
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in a UNSW Business School program
- Reasons for undertaking study at UNSW Business School and how the program can develop their skills, network of peers and business thinking.
You must provide evidence supporting the above criteria in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
Unanswered application questions or claims without supporting documentation will not be assessed. Late applications/supporting documentation will not be accepted.
UNSW reserves the right not to award a scholarship, where there is no applicant of sufficient merit, or if the applicant does not meet the scholarship eligibility and/or selection criteria.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship