Freedman Curatorial Award PGCA1067
Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Freedman Curatorial Award was established to encourage and support current students enrolled in a UNSW Art & Design coursework degree program.
- Be currently enrolled in a coursework degree program at UNSW Art & Design.
- Academic merit and/or professional experience and achievements
- An indication that a candidate has not had the opportunity to work on a live curatorial project before
- Aptitude and commitment to extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian contemporary art
Shortlisted applicants are not required to attend an interview
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".