Richardson Award in Psychology UGCE1235
High school leavers
For One Off Payment
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Richardson Award in Psychology aims to encourage and support an undergraduate student studying in the School of Psychology who is experiencing financial hardship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in Bachelor of Psychological Science (3435) or Bachelor of Psychology (3432).
- Have applied through UAC for the Educational Access Scheme (EAS) application and demonstrate financial disadvantage
Candidates will be considered on the basis of their Educational Access Scheme application to UAC (University Admissions Centre).
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate
The award of the Scholarship may not be deferred.
Applicants must submit a UAC Educational Access Scheme application by Thursday, 30 November 2017.
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
Application is through the UAC.
This application is accessible here.