UNSW Alumni Association Scholarship UGCE1018
High school leavers, First year students
1 Scholarship(s) available
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The UNSW Alumni Association Scholarship was established to encourage the children and grandchildren of alumni of the University of New South Wales to undertake a Bachelor degree at the University.
- Must be the child or grandchild of an alumnus of the University of New South Wales
- Have completed an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (ie. the HSC) or equivalent in 2018
- Applicants who have completed their schooling in the previous 2 years are also eligible to apply provided they have not commenced any tertiary study in the meantime
- Applicants must be studying full-time in the first year of an undergraduate degree program at UNSW.
- Academic merit
- Aptitude and commitment to the proposed degree
- Leadership potential
- Diversity of interests
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview