Kimberly-Clark Women in Engineering Scholarship UGCE1247
High school leavers
1 Scholarship(s) available
For up to 4 years
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Kimberly-Clark Women in Engineering Scholarship aims to assist a female student to undertake a degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
This scholarship is included in the Women In Engineering Scholarship Common Application. In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement for the Women In Engineering Scholarships(UGCE1400)
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident; and
- Be female; and
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW;or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary student was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in one of the following disciplines:
- BE (Hons) in Electrical Engineering
- BE (Hons) in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- BE (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
Note: The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Flexible First Year) is not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in either Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- An interest in undertaking work experience with Kimberly-Clark;
- Personal qualities, (for example communication skills, evidence of leadership skills and/or teamwork, involvement in extra-curricular activities).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).