Kimberly-Clark Women in Engineering Scholarship UGCE1247
High school leavers
1 Scholarship(s) available
For up to 4 years
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The Kimberly-Clark Women in Engineering Scholarship aims to assist a female student to undertake a degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident; and
- Be female; and
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW;or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary student was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in one of the following disciplines:
- BE (Hons) in Electrical Engineering
- BE (Hons) in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- BE (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
Note: The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Flexible First Year) is not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in either Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- An interest in undertaking work experience with Kimberly-Clark;
- Personal qualities, (for example communication skills, evidence of leadership skills and/or teamwork, involvement in extra-curricular activities).
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".