Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarships (For current UNSW students) UGCE1043
First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students
15 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship is for current UNSW students with an outstanding ability in sport. The scholarship aims to enable the scholar to continue to excel at their sport while also supporting their academic endeavours and to also promote the development of well rounded future leaders.
Current UNSW Students
In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship, Current Students should apply via the advertisement for the Elite Athlete and Sports Scholarships for Current Students UGCE1430 by 30 November 2017
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be deemed to be at an elite level and be representing at State or National Level or similar
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Outstanding sporting achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities
- Demonstrated involvement in community and volunteer work
- Ability to contribute to university life
- Academic Merit
- Reference from coach, school or club representative supporting your application
- Expected involvement in nominated UNSW sports club and participation in Australian University Games
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).