Glencore Mining Engineering Scholarship UGCA1589
Second year students
1 Scholarship(s) available
For up to 4 years
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The purpose of this scholarship is to scholarship is to support a current undergraduate student undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mining) degree at UNSW Sydney in their 2nd year.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident (including Humanitarian Visa Holders) or New Zealand Citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mining) undergraduate degree program in the 2nd year. Enrolment in a double degree in combination with the Mining Engineering in the 2nd year is also permissible, but the tenure of the Scholarship will remain at a maximum of 4 years.
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in Mining Engineering
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".