Roberts Co Women in Built Environment Scholarship UGCE1310
High school leavers
For commencement Term 1 2024
For Duration of program (minimum)
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage women to undertake the Bachelor of Construction Management and Property at UNSW Sydney.
The successful candidate may be offered the opportunity to be mentored by the Donor in year 1 & 2.
In Year 3 & 4 of the Scholarship, the recipient may be offered a work placement at Roberts Pizzarotti on an optional basis. Payment for any industrial training will be provided by the company at the appropriate market/award rate for that year.
To be eligible for this Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Commenced full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Construction Management and Property single degree program in Term 1, 2024.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship