Moutai Excellence Scholarship PGCA1081
For Duration of program (minimum)
The purpose of the Scholarship is to support Chinese citizens (including residents of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) to undertake an AGSM full-time MBA program.
Two (2) full tuition fee scholarships will be available for 2020. Each will have a total value equal to the full tuition of the program*.
One (1) half tuition fee scholarship will also be available and will have a total value equal to half of the tuition of the program.
*The indicative full tuition fee value for students commencing in 2020 is $92,850. Please refer to indicativefees.unsw.edu.au for more information.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be commencing full-time postgraduate coursework study in the AGSM Master of Business Administration (MBA) program
- Be a Chinese Citizen (includes residents of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan)
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic merit (based on GMAT test score)
- Leadership potential (determined by admissions interview)
- Career progression (determined by CV and references)
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".