Faculty of Built Environment Merit Scholarships for High School Leavers UGCA1803
High school leavers
For Duration of program (minimum)
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident/NZ Citizen
The Faculty of Built Environment Merit Scholarships Program aims to encourage and assist students commencing studies in the Faculty of Built Environment at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident (including Humanitarian Visa Holders) or New Zealand Citizen
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in any UNSW Faculty of Built Environment program (NOTE: some scholarships may have specific program requirements. Please refer to the scholarships listed below for further details)
Applicants will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies
- Value: $5,000 per annum
- Duration: The normal minimum duration of program
- Number available: Two
- Program Requirement: Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of City Planning
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
Interviews are not required for these scholarships.
By applying for the Faculty of Built Environment Merit Scholarships Program you will be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
Walter and Gillian Bunning Endowed Scholarship (UGCA1613)
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".