ACMEE Award in Engineering for Final Year Students UGCA1002
Third year and above
1 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Australian Conference on Management Education for Engineers (ACMEE) Award was established to advance the management education of engineers by encouraging sustained development and achievement amongst students undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering degree at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be in their final year of study in a Bachelor of Engineering degree (single or dual), at the UNSW Kensington Campus; and
- Be completing a final year thesis focusing on the management and business performance of an organisation where engineering work is undertaken. The organisation can be a public sector agency, a private company or a commercial organisation.
In addition, applicants should be able demonstrate industry involvement through participation in work placements and/or industry work experience (i.e. voluntary, casual and/or part-time employment).
NOTE: Applicants are expected to have academic results of credit average or higher.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Quality and relevance of the final year thesis related to management and business performance in an engineering-based enterprise.
- Demonstrated participation and performance in industry through industrial training placements or voluntary or casual employment
- Academic merit will be taken into account.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend for interview.