David Nunan Rural Residential Scholarship UGCE1199
High school leavers
For commencement Term 1 2024
For up to 4 years
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident
The David Nunan Rural Scholarship assists students from a rural area living at one of the Kensington Colleges at UNSW.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Resident (including Humanitarian Visa Holders)
- Be commencing any undergraduate degree program at UNSW
- Have applied and received an offer to reside at one of the Kensington Colleges at UNSW
- Be from a regional or remote area*
*Check your eligibility at Australian Standard Geographic Classification Remoteness Areas (ASGC-RA) system map. All categories other than RA1 Major Cities of Australia are considered to be regional or remote with the exception of Hobart.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies
You must provide evidence supporting the above criteria in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
Unanswered application questions or claims without supporting documentation will not be assessed. Late applications/supporting documentation will not be accepted.
UNSW reserves the right not to award a scholarship, where there is no applicant of sufficient merit, or if the applicant does not meet the scholarship eligibility and/or selection criteria.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship