Joseph Barling Fellowship PGCA1011
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The purpose of the Scholarship is to support UNSW Engineering graduates to continue their education and undertake postgraduate coursework study in Business or Engineering.
The scholarship will be paid as a stipend.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be commencing a UNSW eligible program
- Be a graduate of an undergraduate UNSW Engineering program
- Master of Business Administration (AGSM MBA)(8351)
- Master of Commerce (8404)
- Master of Engineering Science (MEngSc) in Manufacturing Engineering (MANFCS8338)
- Master of Engineering (8621)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Aptitude and commitment to proposed area of study
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".