UNSW Mathematics Scholarship UGCA1108
High school leavers
1 Scholarship(s) available
For up to 4 years
No residency requirements
The UNSW Mathematics Scholarship aims to encourage students to undertake undergraduate study in the School of Mathematics and Statistics with a major/study plan in Mathematics.
This scholarship is included in the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1731). In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement for the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1731).
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Science or combined Bachelor of Science program at UNSW with a major or study plan in Mathematics.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Mathematics Extension l and 2 results
- A statement explaining why they wish to study Mathematics.
Must have achieved a Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 total of at least 190
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).