AGSM Alumni Community Leader Scholarship PGCA1014
For Duration of program (minimum)
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident/NZ Citizen
The AGSM Alumni Community Leader Scholarship is open to talented emerging leaders and managers currently working in the not-for-profit sector who can bring a history of academic or work achievement and strong community connectivity to their scholarship application.
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee cost of the AGSM MBA (Executive) program or the MBAX program.
- Be commencing in a UNSW eligible program in Term 1, 2023:
- AGSM MBA (Executive) program
- AGSM MBAX program
- Be employed in the not-for-profit sector
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Commitment of long-term contribution to supporting disadvantaged individuals and/or communities
- Leadership skills (workplace or community)
- Reasons for undertaking the proposed course of study
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".