UNSW Computing Leadership Award UGCE1206
High school leavers
4 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The UNSW Computing Leadership Award encourages students to enrol in the School of Computing Science and Engineering.
- Intending to enrol in full-time study in the School of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Applicants are also eligible for consideration if they are enrolling in one of the above programs offered as part of a dual degree, for example BSc (Computer Science)/B Commerce.
The School offers the following degree programs:
Computer Science (3978)
Computer Engineering (3645)
Software Engineering (3648).
- Aptitude and ability for this field of study
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Community engagement or outreach programs
- Volunteer work
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have been involved in programs relating to gender issues or the promotion of computing.
For details of other awards and scholarships offered by the School of Computer Science and Engineering please refer to the following website:
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship