Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship (For future UNSW students) UGCE2043
High school leavers
4 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship is for future UNSW students with an outstanding ability in sport. The scholarship aims to enable the scholar to continue to excel at their sport while also supporting their academic endeavours and promoting development of well rounded future leaders in their field.
By applying for the Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship (For future UNSW students) UGCE2043, you may also be considered for the following scholarships (Please refer to the individual advertisements for complete details):
- Elite Athlete Award UGCE1195 $2000 for 1 year
- UNSW Cricket Club UGCE1152 $2500 for 1 year
- Sam Cracknell Memorial Sports Scholarship UGCE1013 $4000 for 1 year
- Mark Dorrity Athletics Award UGCE1196 $3000 for 1 year
- Bill Jameson Football Award UGCE1121 $2000 for 1 year
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree)
- Be deemed to be at an elite level such as representing at State or National Level or similar
- Outstanding sporting achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities
- Demonstrated involvement in community and volunteer work
- Ability to contribute to university life
- Reference from coach, school or club representative supporting your application
- Expected involvement in nominated UNSW sports club and participation in Australian University Games
To be eligible, applicants must:
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview .
The Elite Athletes,Performers and Leaders (EAPL) Bonus Points Program recognises
excellence in sport, academic pursuits, music and leadership achievements by
awarding admission bonus points to eligible applicants. Click here for more information on the EAPL Bonus Points and how to apply.
Applications close 30 November 2017.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".