Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship (For future UNSW students) UGCE2043
High school leavers
3 Scholarship(s) available
For 1 year
No residency requirements
The Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship is for future UNSW students with an outstanding ability in sport. The scholarship aims to enable the scholar to continue to excel at their sport while also supporting their academic endeavours and promoting development of well rounded future leaders in their field.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree)
- Be deemed to be at an elite level such as representing at State or National Level or similar
Applicants for this scholarship may also be eligible to apply for:
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Outstanding sporting achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities
- Demonstrated involvement in community and volunteer work
- Ability to contribute to university life
- Reference from coach, school or club representative supporting your application
- Expected involvement in nominated UNSW sports club and participation in Australian University Games
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview on the 28th November.
The Elite Athletes and Performers (EAP) Bonus Points Program recognises
excellence in sport, academic pursuits, music and leadership achievements by
awarding admission bonus points to eligible applicants. Click here for more information on the EAP Bonus Points and how to apply..
Applications close 30 November 2016.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".