Sternberg Family Scholarship UGCA1350
High school leavers, First year students
For up to 5 years
Aus Citizen/Aus Permanent Resident/NZ Citizen
The purpose of the Scholarship is to support a student studying Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws or Bachelor of Fine Arts/Bachelor of Laws at UNSW.
The Scholarship will have a value of $10,000 per annum and will be payable for the duration of the degree program for up to 5 years. The Scholarship includes an additional $10,000 for the Scholarship recipient to undertake an internship with an international arts-related organisation, such as a film production company, art gallery, museum, performing arts organisation, arts festival or other arts entity nominated by the Scholarship recipient and agreed to by the Dean of UNSW Law.
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Fine Arts / Bachelor of Laws
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident (including Humanitarian Visa Holders) or New Zealand Citizen
Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in an area of creative arts (e.g. film studies, music, media, theatre)
You must provide evidence supporting the above criteria in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
Unanswered application questions or claims without supporting documentation will not be assessed. Late applications/supporting documentation will not be accepted.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".