School of Mathematics & Statistics, Beautiful Mind Scholarship UGCA1392
High school leavers
2 Scholarship(s) available
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The Beautiful Mind Scholarship aims to encourage and exceptional students, and to support gender equity in attracting students, to undertake study in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at UNSW.
There are up to 2 to be awarded (1 to a Male and 1 to a Female).
This scholarship is included in the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1731). In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement for the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1731).
To be eligible, applicants must
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in Bachelor of Science (Advanced) or Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit in HSC Mathematics Courses
- School of Mathematics Statistics annual Mathematics Competition results in the year prior to the awarding of the Scholarship
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who were members of the Mathematical Olympiad.
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship.
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).