John Haskell Scholarship PGCA1054
Third year and above, Postgraduate students
For Duration of program (minimum)
No residency requirements
The John Haskell Scholarship is available to students completing the Bachelor of Architectural Studies at UNSW Built Environment with the intention of enrolling in Year 1 of the Master of Architecture program.
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be a graduate of the UNSW undergraduate Architecture program
- Be commencing full-time postgraduate coursework study in the Master of Architecture (8143) in Term 1, 2023
Selection will be based on:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activites, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in Architecture
You must provide evidence supporting the above criteria in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
Unanswered application questions or claims without supporting documentation will not be assessed. Late applications/supporting documentation will not be accepted.
UNSW reserves the right not to award a scholarship, where there is no applicant of sufficient merit, or if the applicant does not meet the scholarship eligibility and/or selection criteria.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed.
Application is via the UNSW Scholarships "My Application Online".